The Ondo City Vision 2015 planning process was initiated by His Royal Majesty Oba Victor Kiladejo to provide the community with an opportunity to participate in the creation of a living document that will guide the future of our City. This document is described as living because it should be reviewed constantly over time to accommodate the inevitable changes and growth that will occur in the community.
The Ondo City 2015 Vision Plan embodies the ideas, works and forethought of many volunteers and participants from every walk of life in Ondo Kingdom. And as every good Comprehensive Plan should, the 2015 Vision Plan builds upon Ondo community’s strengths, addresses its weaknesses, capitalizes on opportunities and identifies the threats to the overall quality of life. The plan accomplishes this by identifying policies, objectives and implementation items in the following areas:
• Planned Neighbourhood
• Agric and Natural Resources
• Leisure & Culture, Local Commerce, Market Renewal and Environmental Upgrade.
• Community Attitude and Leadership
• Community Resources, Health, Education and Technology
• National and Regional Partnerships
It is hoped that these questions stoked by the Oba about Ondo’s future prompt a sense of urgency in all stakeholders concerning the implementation of the policies set forth in this document.
- Click here for detail on the Ondo City Vision 2015
- Click here to visit The Ondo City Vision 2015 official website
- ROYAL LUNCHEON AND INTERACTIVE SESSION IN REALIZATION OF ONDO CITY VISION 2015 HELD ON SATURDAY, 14TH JULY, 2012 AT THE PALACE OF THE OSEMAWE OF ONDO KINGDOM, HRM, OBA DR. VICTOR ADESIMBO KILADEJO, JILO III
- Odun Oba 2012 Celebrations: Theme: Ondo City Vision 2015
An Interactive Session (Letter)